Day 1: Welcome airport/pier (,)
- Greeting Phu Quoc island.Transfer from (Airport/Pier)by car to Coi Nguon resort after check in, relax at your own pace.
- Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Landscape on pearl island (B,L) – Join group 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Pearl Farm: “Experience the beauty and allure of pearls which across centuries and cultures have long been associated with wealth, royalty and glamour”. The place you can find out procedures of pearl production.
- Coconut Prison: The History of the Revolution during the French Colonial era and the “American War”.
- Sao Beach: “Turquoise Water So Inviting, A Swim Is A Must. Walking on the White Sand & Leave Your Foot Prints Behind…”
- Pagoda: Special stop at the Pagoda “Where couples can make a wish together for good luck”.
- Suoi Tranh (waterfall for rain season only): A stroll along the shaded forest path you reach what is the islands largest string of waterfalls and rock pools, also a good place for a swim under falls are flowing.
- Ham Ninh Fishing Village: where you will find a jetty that extends a couple hundred meters out to sea to allow for the shallow waters along the coast and village is predominantly involved in fishing that provide an excellent source of seafood.
- Pepper Farm: “Visit local pepper garden & meet the family who introduce about the harvesting of pepper – that is use around the world in everyone kitchen”
- Fish Sauce Factory: a sauce type famous on the island with name “Nước Mắm” produced from fresh fish. “Fish Sauce in the marking – The essential spices to all Vietnamese Cusines”.
- Sim Wine: “Visit the brewer where Sim wine is produce from a gentle Rose Myrtle flower – when blossom turn into a fruit and produce into a wine”.
- Back to hotel: just in time to watch the sunset
Day 3: Leisure day on your own – till time & transfer from hotel to airport/pier (B)
– End of Tour
- Pick up and drop off .
- Car on tour and taking guests to restaurants for lunches
- 1 lunch : if you not take lunch or dinner we will return 6 usd/pax/meal.
- 2 breakfast.
- 2 mineral water/pax on second day on tour.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fee.
- Government tax
- Air ticket or Boat & Bust ticket
- Personal charge and insurance (You are requested to arrange your own travel insurance at your expense.)
- Is Anything Not Mention on itinerary & programs
Other Special Requests: 3 days or more advance notices is require. Special request are as Per Order and Per Charge Accordingly. Advance prepayment is require for requests & cancellation is according to arrangements.